Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl Recap + Todd Haley

Never travel on Super Bowl Sunday if the team that you have been pulling for all season is in the game. Guess that explains the level of faith that I had in the Arizona Cardinals when I booked my airfare the week of the NFC divisional rounds.

It was a tough game to follow and between stops in Phoenix and Dallas as I was able to catch the beginning and end of the game before watching the entire game when I got home on TiVo. Best Super Bowl that I have ever seen. Keep in mind I was born in 1981. Nevertheless a great game.

Let the Todd Haley talk begin. At this point I expect that the Chiefs have had contact with Haley and have an idea of wether or not he is willing to come to Kansas City. I hope he is not. More on that coming up tommorow.

1 comment:

  1. We must develop our city that is the main aim of every citizen


    Christena
    Free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

    ReplyDelete