Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I vote no for Todd Haley + Synthetic Grass


Here is why:
Haley has only been the Offensive Coordinator in Arizona for count it ONE! Full season. During that season he had two of the most dynamic WR’s in the NFL at his disposal.

He has admitted that he has a hard time keeping his cool on the sidelines. Is this really the guy that you trust to be your coach of the future? I don’t , this is just another red flag for me. Young, inexperienced and not afraid to mix it up on the sidelines. Can’t do it as a head coach.

Finally. The trend of hiring coaches that you have never heard of will eventually bite someone in the rear end. Trends come to an end and I think this one is over. Plus Haley rolls with synthetic grass in his yard. Can we really trust that guy?


Tomorrow I will tell you why John Gruden should be the Chiefs next coach.

1 comment: